Thursday, April 2, 2015

Some of my favorite things about Spring


1. Birds chirping and making new nests. My mom and I have played the "who sees the first robin game".  I will say I have won the past 3 years!


2.  Spring flowers popping up. The colors are so bright.



3. Spring cleaning -  each year I create a list for each room (very detailed) and work one room at a time. 
I have a box of  garbage, donations, and doesn't belong here that I use. 



4.  Purging the house -   I go through clothes, bookcases, and stuff in storage. If it hasn't been used in or worn in 6 months it goes!  Only exceptions are things that maybe we use once a year for a holiday or event.  Kids don't like this process very much. 

 

5.  Open the windows and let the fresh air in!  Love the smell of fresh crisp air flowing through the house.





6.  I am always amazed at what God does each spring to bring a freshness to the season. 


What do you like about spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment