I started my morning surfing a few of my favorite blogs:
1. Pioneer Woman - ( http://thepioneerwoman.com) -love her posts about her family and recipes.
2. Cheryl Barker - (cherylbarker.net) - a Christian blog with great inspiration.
3. Jesus and Dark Chocolate - (http://samismom22.wordpress.com/) - about her family and how they are getting through the days with early Alzheimer's disease in the family.
Then I decided to look for some new blogs under several different topics: well I started with weight loss first and let me tell you I came across one that I really could relate to and enjoy reading.
Paige has a comment on her home page that caught my eye immediately! "Two people can do anything as long as one of them is God."
I started to read through her posts about her weight loss journey and couldn't stop. She is very encouraging and honest about her feelings and struggles through the journey. I will visit this blog on a regular basis for encouragement and inspiration.
Paige has made me think about why I am the size I am, what triggers me to eat, belief in myself, what I don't like and how it can be better in the coming days.
I don't know Paige personally but she has indirectly challenged me to take a step in faith and start my journey.
Why am I nervous about this journey?
- failure again ( I have tried multiple times to lose weight - not successful)
- the number on the scale when I step on it for the beginning( I know I have a lot to lose to be healthy)
- some of the changes I will need to make
- weigh myself and record
- take a picture (not happy about that at all)
- make a food plan for eating
- get rid of junk food from the kitchen/pantry
- weigh in
- have a journal to write in daily about it
- read more on Paige's blog
- make a menu and grocery shop
- start to believe in myself that I can do this (with God's help)
The biggest thing I learned it that I can't do this alone!
Well, here goes my journey, thanks for the inspiration Paige!