I have a great team of table leaders that work with specific groups of kids each week. They all enjoy the kids and love to share God with them each Sunday.
We have a great curriculum to work with each week.
- The kids start out the morning at their tables with a leader and do an activity related to the story or theme of the day.
- Then we move to large group for story, worship, and fun! Our story team is awesome and the get the kids so excited.
- Recently, there has been teams of praise kids added for worship time. Each week there is another team comes in to lead us in worship. The kids are doing great and they are excited to sing about God each week.
- Sometimes we end up with a video clip to wrap up or a skit
- The kids then return back to their tables to do an activity to bring the whole morning together
Once a month I run a Bible drill with verse relating to the theme of the month. I feel this is important to teach kids how to find verses in their Bibles. They have fun racing to find the verse and of course, there is a piece of candy for the winners!
Each month the kids are taught a virtue, they have a memory verse, and a bottom line every week to reinforce the virtue.
Virtue - Humility
Putting others first by giving up what you think you deserve.
Memory Verse :
Story for large group time:
Feet First (Jesus washes the disciples’ feet) • John 13:1-17
Bottom Line:(Week 1)
I can put others first by serving them.