Friday, November 8, 2013

Thankful for...

Thankful for....

Day 2: Thankful for Wally and his great sense of humor

Day 3:  Thankful for my church and our pastors and staff. We are truly blessed

Day 4:  Thankful for our granddaughter Christal - she is so much fun!
 
Day 5:  Thankful for the gift of patience God has given me. It was a great reminder as I did my studyin James this past week.

Day 6:  Thankful for my daycare families. Great bunch of kids

Day 7:   Thankful for the power of prayer. Knowing that I can talk with my God anytime I want and he cares, listens, and guides me through life.

Day 8:   Thankful for the nice cozy coffee shop I can go to and stay as long as I like, have good food, and be treated special by owner and staff! Thanks for the Quarry Coffee !


What are you thankful for this week?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment