Monday, November 18, 2013

Thankfuls continued....

Thankful  continued....

Day 9 - Thankful for the yard work that was done today - Thanks Shyam and Jordan
Day 10 – Thankful for my mom – who is always there to help out, listen, and pray for us.  
Day 11 - Thankful for all the men and women who have and are serving in the military for our freedom. Thank you -
Day 12 – Thankful for what God has taught me and how he is working in me through the James study I just finished. Just a couple verses that stuck out to me - James 1:2-3 "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance."
Day 13 – Thankful for the snuggle time with Christal at 5:00 am this morning. Love that time with her.

Day 14 -  Thankful the privilege of being a Cubbie leader at church and spending time with the little ones at my table. They are so fun and love hearing them tell me their verses, prayers, and stories. I am blessed each week by one of those cuties.
Day 15 - Thankful for the privilege to work with a great team for the Senior Lunch. The seniors are so fun and I love interacting with them. Laurie and Scott - great job cooking and organizing it !

Day 16: Thankful for a great afternoon and evening with Wally’s family. 
Day 17 - Thankful for the gift of an awesome voice that God has given our Worship Paster Dan Forness - It was so good this morning!!!!!

 

 

Thankful Day 15 - The privilege to work with a great team for the Senior Lunch. The seniors are so fun and I love interacting with them. Laurie and Scott - great job cooking and organizing it !

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed reading the things you are thankful for, Nanette. I'm especially thankful this year for my mom's life of 80 years and the blessing it was to be her daughter. I miss her so much but am so thankful for the many good years we had together. Have a blessed Thanksgiving with your family!

    ReplyDelete