Friday, September 6, 2013

Doodle templates



Playful & Festive Doodling Templates

I like to add some doodling on my scrapbook pages instead of always using stickers.
By using a template like shown below you can customize the designs to fit your needs, as well as pick your own colors to match the page layout.

These templates also are great for making cards, gift tags, posters and many other projects.
 

                                       Using a marker to trace the area that is cut out is very easy.

Product Image
 

 Here I used the flower from the template on the left








In the middle of the page I just traced a
 portion of the flower







I used 2 colors to make the flower in the corner






Give it a try and have fun with doodling templates!

No comments:

Post a Comment