Friday, August 30, 2013

Safety in the Tub



I have been looking for a safety seat for our grand daughter to use while taking her bath. I remember the seats that were available when my kids were small, however, I haven't been able to find one.
 
I happen to be looking at ideas from Pinterest and look what I found!

                          

We are using a large laundry basket that has holes in the sides so the water can go through



Toys stay with in her reach for playing 


  She is 20 months old and still fits nicely in the basket


and is very content playing in it 

                                                           
When she is done with her bath I simply...drain the tub, pick up the toys and put them in the basket, lift the basket and let the water drain out, I then keep it in the bathtub for storage until the next bath time adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment