Sunday, September 8, 2013

Psalm 27:14 Wait for the Lord....

     As I was driving home from church this morning I noticed a hawk sitting on a branch at the side of the road.  I started to think about how it just sits and waits for its prey to appear. When it does spot it's prey sometimes it will sit a little longer before going after it.



It reminded me of the verse that I have posted on my bulletin board.

Psalm 27:14
Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart, and wait for the Lord.

I am a fix it now person and have a hard time waiting to see what God has planned. I have learned over the past few years to pray and sit back and wait on God to show me the plan. I will say it is very hard for me to wait sometimes, but when I do I am blessed by what he does for me.

Do you find it hard to sit and wait on God?



I

No comments:

Post a Comment